Veterans Realty’s Property Management Team is experienced in every aspect of the leasing & property management process – from tenant negotiations, to the completed leasing arrangement, to ongoing management services. We know managing your own property can be difficult. That’s why our Property Management Team devotes itself exclusively to the management and leasing of residential property – to make it easy for you!
Discover how Veterans Realty’s Property Management Team can take the hassle out of:
- Checking a prospective tenant’s credit history
- Renting your investment property
- Emergency repairs
- Regular maintenance and upkeep
- Collecting tenant’s rent
Below is a brief outline that describes Property Management’s services. For a complete presentation please contact our property management department.
- Place sign on the property.
- Advertisement of property for rent.
- Submit to our company web site at www.VeteransRealtyAugusta.com
- Submit to AHRN.com (Military Relocation Website)
QUALIFYING APPLICANTS/SIGNING LEASE
- Process application and review credit report
- Contact previous landlords and references.
- Execute all documents and collect security deposit.
- Complete move-in inspection and collect initial rent.
MONTHLY RENT COLLECTIONS AND DISBURSEMENTS
- Collect rents
- Pay any maintenance or repair invoices
- Disburse net to owner on the 10th of each month
- Address any rents not paid by the 5th of the month
- Invoice tenant for 10% late fee on any late rents
- Begin/complete eviction process on any rents not paid by the 11th
- Contact owner for renewal approval
- Notify tenant of owner’s response
- Renew lease or obtain new tenant
- Complete any inspections necessary
FEES – PREDETERMINED FEE ALLOWS YOU TO BUDGET
- Annual fee of ½ month’s rent.
- 10% of the rent collected for remaining 11 months
- Available 24/7 in case of emergency at the property
- Full time maintenance people for most repairs needed
- Exterior drive-by inspection of the property is done regularly
- Interior inspection of the property when determined necessary